Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things I Love Saturday

Brrrrrr~~ It's 3:20am on the clock!!
Well, it's over 12am now, it's Sunday now, more precisely.
But the truth is, I have not had my sleep yet, so it is still a Saturday for me.

I practically slept the whole afternoon like a dead fish. There were like one or two times I was awaken by bad dreams which I thought I were in it for real.

Then I fell back into sleep after making up my mind for a few seconds. Sometimes, I woke up and faced my laptop to take care of my Cityville, like 30 minutes, then I felt tired and fell into bed again.

I repeated these actions for whole afternoon until I realised it was already 4pm and I had not done anything for my Saturday, then I decided to finally get up for real. No falling back to bed.

I love to do nothing but playing Cityville, taking care my city and listening to my collection of good songs.
and my Nicholas Sparks seems to be a good reading material after I have finished a stack of books I borrowed from Christine earlier. I have not read a good book, a book totally unrelated to my academic for quite a long time since I had to spent everyday reading and studying for good grades for the past many months.

Cellyn Miin Yee was working on this beautiful Saturday. Her first Saturday. So sweet of her to come my place after work and bring me to a nice dinner. Well, that dinner place is nice if you are ordering those food more than RM16. But for people like me, which is currently having to control my expenses, have no right to have luxury food.

Old coursemate WenYar called everyone for a gathering which includes having drinks over the night. So we had the gathering at Millenium Square. Those faces which I have not seen for quite a while, but the truth is everyone is still the same. We spent our time having conversation about job, Boon Fui's Korea backpacking, Wen Yar's working experiences, English Premiere league, and blah blah blah...
I had a chance watching my favourite football club since I was 14, the Manchester United versus Bolton. Wow..Rooney had a hattrick and Chicharito impressed me with his amazing goals and the new handsome goalkeeper of the team, David de Gea.....

And now... it's time I end my Saturday with a good NIGHT sleep, which I hope would be a lot better one than my afternoon sleep. Good Night everyone, who is already sleeping cozily...
____________________________________________________________
ZZZzzzzzzzzz ~ I will write again~

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm in the same room viewing your post. But, you are no longer my neighbour. How sad. Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @huiyingz, dont be sad la.. haha... u still in the same room ah? aiyoyo.. I also miss mun mun's and your voice, loud talking voice.. haha =)

    ReplyDelete