Friday, March 16, 2012

For the time

Owhh... This weekend is going to be an exciting plus pushing weekend!

Although I'm a little scare and nervous now...I feel irregular...
Just like a cloud with irregular shape.. my heart is bouncing like a squirrel is skipping up and down inside.

And I'm blanked with what I'm going to do on Sunday, with myself being in a team full with UM elite runners.
Although it is just a fun racing game, but I'm scared that I'd screw everything up...
Worry that I'm not giving what others expected me to give...

I wish....
Tomorrow and Sunday will be totally awesome days, as it might be be the last time I enjoy these activities in UM.
I couldn't expect too much miracles with the little amount effort that I have given in.

Still, hope for the best! Have faith in myself =)
Cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment