Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Drama Series

Woooahhh...
There was a day this week that I found out the internet speed worked so rapidly...
And then a mischievous idea came into my mind...
Hehe.. what are you waiting for? "Let's download some drama."
Then I flipped through the pages of the drama lists in the webpage.
This title caught my eyes <America's Horror Story>!!!
Wow.. just fit my favourite type well.
In my experience, it's rare that they made drama series of ghost story.
Oh there's one the Supernatural. Yeah..I watch that too.
 <America horrow Story> now in Season 2.
But of course I wanted to download the Season 1 first.

That night, I was terrified... There were some scenes that really scared me to earth.
And then I googled it the next day. I was glad that they had the good responses and feedbacks from audiences. This means they'd continue filming it. =)

Jeng jeng jeng....
There are 12 episodes in Season 1, now I'm at episode 8.
I was planning to finish it last night but I was too exhausted from the evening run.

Tomorrow is holiday!!! Yay...!!!!.........................
I'm so going to finish it tonight =) =)......................
Jeng jeng... make it Terror holiday's eve!..............

Jom Jom...

Write again soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment