Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WHAT IF...

So many what ifs in my mind at this moment...
I am feeling terrible
-Frustration- -anger- -grief- -loneliness-

What if I had been a little more alert of time...
What if I had set my alarm properly the night before...
What if I had woken up from my cozy bed that morning...
What if I had not worried so much the night before... though I cried over the insomnia
and What if...
and What if...

That was the day I have been waiting so long. Means so much to me.
I have been training so hard... No one knows. Not even her.
I thought i could get over this.
No. I have not. I could not.
I could not forgive myself for this totally stupid, careless mistake.
Despite all this, the fact is still the fact.
I have to fight my way to get over those terrible feeling.
Convincing myself that it was my OWN FAULT.



To a flirty boy.
What if we had never known each other?
What if you were just a stranger to me?
Are you aware what's wrong with me?
Are you thinking what I am thinking too?
What if you were absolutely nothing i thought you are?


Then, you are killing me...


I will be writing again...
Night world...

1 comment:

  1. hi, i m sori and regret i din do tat important job for you!
    如果,你早一天跟我说,你需要,我一定会做。我承认一个世界上,不会有另一个100%完全了解你的人,even男友也一样,毕竟“不是你肚子里那条虫”。非常抱歉与我的疏忽。
    当然我不是要在找理由原谅自己,我也很懊恼当时我的迷糊~
    开心也是一天,不开心也是一天,倒不如好好计划你接下来在毕业之前的日子,开开心心的过,尽量做到不要让自己后悔~
    希望你快乐,真心想交个好知己~
    加油~

    ReplyDelete