Tuesday, June 19, 2012

18 June 2012

My favourite activity while I'm logging in my Blogger account is:

I would review the blog posts that I had written on the same date or same month of the past years.

For instance,

It's 18 June today, so I would definitely browse for the older blog posts on 18 June 2010 or 2011.
If there was no posts on the date, then I would read the blog post closest to the date or posts of the month.
I want to know what I was doing, how was I feeling on that time.

It feels really GRRR--EEE---ATE  reading the old blog posts, although sometimes I would feel a little awkward reading the awkward posts.
There are the posts which give me the giggling and smiling and the posts which make me sad too.

Up and down, up and down. And they are part of my life, my experiences, my soul...

This is WOnderful, a electronic pet I've been keping since 2009 =)



No comments:

Post a Comment