Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Powerful woman

POWERFUL WOMAN

Some people are thinking " What has the 'powerful woman' to do with me?", "Not interest", "I'm with a powerful man, I don't need to become a powerful woman" and you name it.

I'm one of the kind of person who adore and severely admire powerful woman!
Hillary Clinton, Indra Nooyi, Oprah Winfrey, are my idols for powerful women, even recently I found one, She's not in the Word's Most Powerful Women listed by Forbes. She is Kelly Cutrone.

Quick Facts About Kelly Cutrone: 
Full name: Kelly Cutrone
Age: 46
Birthday: November 13
Hometown: Camillus, NY

Kelly Cutrone is the founder of fashion public relations firm People’s Revolution, which is based in New York City and Los Angeles. Kelly is the author of the New York Times best-selling book If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You and Normal Gets You Nowhere. She has appeared on The Hills, The City, and Kell on Earth, a beloved but short-lived 2010 Bravo reality show that documented her life in NYC.  (obtained from Wetpaint )


She has this super straight-forward and no-nonsense attitude which really got me totally attracted by her.

And I have already put her books into my To-Read list. Yayy!!!! The next thing to do is check her book out in the bookstores!

Stop sharing your dreams with people who try to hold you back
Be Honest and allow yourself to make mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment