Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Angpows

It feels great that I got a number of Angpows in the factory...
I am thankful that I am not married!!!

Because I like th feeling of getting Angpow from aunties and uncles that 
even though they are not close to me,
even though they are not my relatives,
they gave me Angpows gladly. =)

Because I think relatives give you Angpow because they have to do that
out of tradition.
In fact, I know they don't really want to know about me...

Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends and family.
Have a prosperous, healthy, happy Snake Year 2013!!!
It's the 10th day of CNY,
Enjoy the rest of the days everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're goіng
    to a famous bloggeг if yоu are not already ;) Cheers!


    my wеblog; the big green egg
    my website - The Big Green Egg Pizza Stone

    ReplyDelete