Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday ain't a Friday for me

It's Friday for everyone... Boom!!!!!

Smile =)

There's a BUT coming...
But it's not really a Friday for me although I feel so Friday

Tomorrow I'll be having 8am class. 8AM!! 8AM!!
8AM, can you believe it?

Arghh this will be torturing for the whole semester.
Anyway, I guess I'll just have to deal with it and get use to it.

Because I think this will be continuing for maybe 2 semester?
Yeah I sincerely hope I could graduate on time.

Tomorrow will be class of Applied Mechanics and Research Methodology.
Actually I am quite looking forward to it.
I am going to rock this semester.

I am going to study as smart as I could be, be as diligent as possible, and also pass the exam as colourful as possible!

Write again =)

2 comments:

  1. Wе're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have performed a formidable process and our entire community might be grateful to you.

    Here is my webpage tens unit hire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I аm really enjoying thе theme/design of your weblog.
    Do you ever run into any іntеrnet browѕer cοmpatіbility prοblems?
    A couple of my blоg audience have complаіnеԁ about my sіte not working cοrrectly in Explorer but
    looκs grеat in Opеra. Dο уou
    have аny tips tо help fix this problem?

    My pаge; www.lgtensunits.com

    ReplyDelete