Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014 - The first Journal of Year 2014

With the ceaseless and continuous development and enhancement of the social medias,
people seems starting to neglect blogging.
Well, as much as I hate to admit, I am one of these people.

With the changes in my life, from an undergraduate to a working-adult, to a postgraduate,
the surrounding, friends and relationship, and all the changes happened recently has been keeping me really busy.

And in the blink of eye, here it is... - The Year 2014.
Wow it's unbelievable! Time does fly, really rapidly.

Well, I'm facing real difficulty in typing out this blog. I am stuck in the middle of typing so many times just to think how to continue the sentence in a proper language and also how to express what I'm thinking in the moment. Perhaps it's because of I had not been writing for a long time.
I miss the way I used to sit alone, not being distracted by anything around, just concentrate in the way of expressing my feelings and my thoughts here.

Last year, in full review, I found myself got lost in so many ways.
I lost myself, I was so out of the base of being myself.

I have done with my final exams last week. Well, not all the papers were great.
They were so hard and the timetable of the subjects was so close to eah other.
I wasn't prepared, and I didn't study sufficiently.
Ahhh it's all my fault. I wish I could turn back the time. Well, I couldn't.

2014, it's not regret time, there's no time to be regret, to feel sorry forwhat I had done, not the time to keep holding back the old memories and feel bad about myself. It's not the time for all these. Just not.
I need to let go, at least I must learn to let go.

Let go of all the mistakes, let go of the things that I know I can't change, let go of the sadness.
I must start new!
Here's to scond chances.
A new year, New year, fresh start, New life, Better person.





No comments:

Post a Comment